19.7.12

yesterday~~

yesterday is my colleague winyee!!!birthday~~~
so we accompany her to do she want to do thingss~~
lol.........go shah alam bicycle =.=
12pm start till 3pm...
wtf tired sei me><...
now my屁股 very pain because the bicycle seat too硬..

 

 

we back loooooo~~~~~~~~i love like this moment that we ride a big car and with my big friend~
yuhooooo~~~~~~~~~


lol...they say hungry wor~~then go wongkok eat eat and keng gai~~~~~
if you birthday before3day and after3day got this big big 奶茶enjoy :DDD
ok la~next month is my birthday i want this too xDD

 6pm reach home and i fast to prepared because dinner with winyee them~~~
we go near the midvalley that 'nihonkai' dinner~~japan food :DD
i had take more picture :DD but at winyee ipad there =.=



was a f..king tired day~~:DDD but HAPPY...^^

没有评论:

发表评论

❤ My BB❤

❤ My BB❤
bigbang and beast