28.3.11

weather of MALAYSIA>
yee???
where is tis???
oh!!!!is my blog==...
long time without conteng already~~~look!!!!got cobwebs==....

many picture haven upload,damn lazy==...
now i just wanna say...
HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VERY HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DAMN HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wat wrong the sky can hot like tat..T.T
i'm sweat when i'm bath out==~~~like a 汉堡包('汗'宝宝)
is as to japan earthqueake so the weather like tat???
I dunno==....


wednesday my sainz teacher treat we eat pizza ^^
oh yeah~~~as usual today our class win the champion of class most cleanly again!!!!~~
is third time won the champion,my teacher promise if today we won agian then she treat eat~~hahahahahah~~~
if next week we win again,up to stage take the champion is ME!!!wahahahahahaha xDDDDD ESPEXT yea=DDD

okok~~~~do the homework first~~~~~~~~~~~```tata^^

没有评论:

发表评论

❤ My BB❤

❤ My BB❤
bigbang and beast