21.11.11

emmmmmmm.....

:DDD
today exam moral :DDD
but i'm  a without moral people,how to exam moral???i feel that i will FAIL moral....T.T...
7;00 reach school 9;00 back home==....so lame==....
another 4 subject,i will freemdom :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
after back home i don't know what thing i can do...
playing facebook but nothing to see...playing weibo nothing to see too =v=....
my life is like that boring...
eventually i go to sleep zZZZ.....(wear school unifrom xDDDDDD i no busuk ma,then i lazy bath..)
after sleep i eat my lunch and play facebook again=v=..............

thursday exam SN...(suddenly forget SN how to spell==)
i have a bit confident for my SN~~
because i know the formula,just easy~
if you do many quetion,you will get dou line de ~~~~~


SIenz ah~~~~~~~~~
feel want to
sing K,
movie,
exercise.
work,
cut hair,


happy chinese new fast fast coming :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

没有评论:

发表评论

❤ My BB❤

❤ My BB❤
bigbang and beast